Dear farmers and ranchers,
Welcome to the California Farm Directory, an online portal for local consumers, food buyers, and businesses to find farms and their products throughout the Golden State.
Listing your farm is totally free and only takes a few minutes.
Farms and ranches eligible for inclusion in the directory are:
- Based in California
- Independent, family or cooperatively-owned
- Commercial farm businesses (i.e. farm products are grown and sold by the farm. Please no gardens, homesteads or hobby farms. No aggregators or distributors unless also operating as a farm. Non-profits permitted only if they grow and sell/distribute agricultural products)
- Make sure your farm isn’t already listed at caff.org/directory. If it is, scroll to the bottom of the profile and click “claim listing”. If it isn’t, proceed with these instructions:
- Visit caff.org/directoryform and click “Register” to create an account (or “Login” if you already have an account)
- Create a listing for your farm (include as many details as possible for best results)
- Allow a few days for your profile to be approved. A confirmation email will be sent.
To revise or update your listing at any time, simply log back in and navigate to your farm’s profile where you’ll see an “Edit” button at the bottom of the page.
Lastly, spread the word! Whether it’s a family seeking to join a local CSA, a distributor seeking a specific product grown using specific practices, or even our team at CAFF matchmaking from behind the scenes, the California Farm Directory makes it easier for anyone, anywhere to find the exact farm they’re looking for.
Your friends at Community Alliance with Family Farmers
Have questions? Contact us here.