Cannabis Crew Foreman
Full-Time (40+ hrs/wk peak season), with periods of part-time.
The Cannabis Crew Foreman will be working with the Production, and Farm Managers to lead the cannabis crew in day-to-day farm operations.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Daily/weekly field walks with managers to observe crop health, and create task lists for field crews.
- Transplanting and direct seeding by hand, and with vacuum seeder.
- Maintain records of crew hours, and report to the Production manager.
- Leading the crew during all aspects of field operations from seeding/planting to harvest and drying.
- Keeping the farm orderly and clean.
- Assist in sourcing & hiring additional workers during seasonal peaks.
ABOUT FAMILY FLORALS:
Family Florals has been a pioneering farm in the Sonoma County Cannabis industry for the past five years. We are a 100% outdoor grow operation. We take pride in our emphasis on regenerative soil practices including cover cropping, and intercropping beneficial pollinator crops into our cannabis fields.
Prior farming and cannabis experience is required. The applicant must demonstrate an ability to lead and organize field crews. Sometimes up to 15-20 people during harvest. We are looking for those who are serious and passionate about cannabis, and farming as a whole.
- 2+ years of prior farming experience preferred.
- Cannabis experience required.
- Bilingual required.
- Applicants should be able to work hard and efficiently in all weather.
- Comfortably lift 50+lbs.
- Tractor experience is a +
- Workdays are typically Monday-Friday 8 hours/day.
- Peak season (June-July & September-October) workdays are 6-7 days/wk and 10+ hrs/day.
- Field Crew starts as early as 6am during seasonal peaks.
- Committed to the full farming season.
Please email your resume, cover letter, & references to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org