Website Frog Hollow Farm
Legendary Fruit, Organically Grown
Frog Hollow Farm is a certified organic family-owned and operated orchard located outside the San Francisco Bay Area in Brentwood, CA. We are renowned in the Bay Area and beyond for our exceptionally delicious fruit and artisan food products made in our Farm Kitchen. We are committed to regenerative agricultural production and are proud to make several thousand tons of compost on our farm every year, foster pollinators and beneficial insects through habitat plantings and cover crops, and hand prune and harvest each of our 50,000 trees with love.
We sell direct to consumers via Certified Farmer’s Markets, an in-house mail order program with a national footprint, a Community Supported Agriculture program, and wholesale to other specialty food retailers and independent grocers nationally.
We seek a Marketing and Communications Coordinator who is highly organized and is a creative and out-of-the-box thinker with experience in communicating mission and brand through narrative, both visual and written. Your digital skills will be essential in bringing our farm stories to life across multiple platforms through the customer journey to enhance our brand’s image and drive growth across all commerce channels. You’ll engage the wider world in coming to know and love our fresh and value-added products, as well as the farm production practices that make those products so special.
You must be adept at working collaboratively and in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities and deadlines.
● Contribute to the development and refinement of the customer journey through acquisition and retention strategies for our commerce channels and support each channel in production and execution across digital platforms, including but not limited to website product pages and content, email marketing for our CSA, blog articles, and social media.
● Take ownership of collecting, organizing, and leveraging existing content, both written and visual, and disseminate it appropriately for each channel through diverse platforms as directed.
● Lead the expansion and organization of our library of marketing assets by creating new visual and written content. Ensure ease of accessibility for team members and keep materials up to date.
● Manage our social media presence. Actively monitor platforms and engage with our audience.
● Work with the Director of Marketing to sustain a strategic content calendar, including product promotion and retention campaigns, while supporting each commerce channel’s needs under an overarching umbrella of the farm narrative as a whole.
● Provide creative and design support for promotional products and events.
● Assist with events as needed.
● Passion for sustainable food systems and regenerative production
● Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent
● Experience with content management systems and email service providers
● Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
● Excited about and fluent in creating reels, tik tok
● Fluent in Canva or Adobe suite
● Experience with social media for businesses
● Highly organized with strong attention to detail
● Project management experience and ability to prioritize
● Independent and self-motivated
● Agile and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
● Knowledge of social and web analytics
● Knowledge of/experience with regenerative agriculture
● Spanish speaking is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com