We are looking for an experienced ranch hand to help us with the daily upkeep and restoration of a group of ranches in the Petaluma-Tomales area. This can be either a full-time or part-time position.
Typical duties would include:
– Vegetation management
– Fence Repair
– Basic ranch water system repair and maintenance
– Road maintenance
– Building maintenance
– Assisting on land restoration projects.
– Experience using hand and power tools
– Experience using weed whackers and mowers
– Ability to lift objects greater than 75 lbs.
– Fluent English
– Previous ranch experience
– Experience driving heavy equipment
Benefits may include 401(k) options with an employer match, life insurance, depending on hours worked per week.
Compensation $20-25 per hour
Applicant must have legal working status.
Please submit a resume and short bio to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org