Website Strictly Vineyards
Based in Boonville, CA, 100 miles north of San Francisco, Strictly Vineyards is a licensed farm labor contractor providing viticulture management services to vineyards throughout the Anderson Valley, Yorkville and Mendocino Ridge appellations.
This bilingual individual (Spanish/English) will take the lead on HR, payroll, and some systems administration to help ensure our growing team is cared for, our company remains compliant, and we remain competitive in the market.
What You’ll Do
- Take the lead on HR – including;
- Handles employee relations counseling, onboarding of new hires and exit interviewing.
- Represents the company for any unemployment claims.
- Performs benefits administration including, retirement, claims resolution, change reporting, annual open enrollment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Works closely with management to correct performance related issues with staff.
- Develops and oversees appropriate Performance Evaluation processes.
- Oversees special employee events and employee recognition programs.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; including the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintains company organization charts, HRIS, and employee handbook/postings required as a farm labor contractor.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements company wide services.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
Complete weekly payroll.
- Develop an expertise in AgCode – working to implement additional portions of the software as time allows to streamline operations and billing.
- Participate in regular meetings with FLC team, including Foreman, crew leaders, and individuals.
Who You Are
- Degree in Business, HR, or a related field.
- Hold a valid California driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and build trust while maintaining confidentiality, in both Spanish and English.
- Strong computer skills, and the ability/desire to learn a rather specialized industry computer program (AgCode).
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Ability to walk on uneven ground as you will conduct vineyard visits.
Time Commitment and Pay
We envision a full time position with pay commensurate with experience, ranging from $66,560 to $70,000. This position has the ability to work part time remotely, with an expected 3 days a week in the office (Boonville), and additional days as needed.
This position will work to implement our company’s health insurance program. Additional perks includes seasonal produce available from our sister farm and being added to the company phone plan.
A relocation stipend of $3,000 is available to those moving to Mendocino County.
Please email cover letter, resume and a reference or two to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly Vineyards provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are unable to sponsor a visa for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com