The #1 farm management software for small-scale diversified farm
Tend is the first software platform of its kind with powerful tools for managing a small scale diversified farm. Tend utilizes advanced data analytics and a cloud-based platform to enable farmers to crop plan, keep records, manage daily operations, managing sales, and bring their farm business online. Read more about us at www.tend.com.
About the role
We are looking for a unique individual who can validate a high level feature idea with our customers and then convert it into detailed specifications and can also work closely with the development team to take a big feature from concept into production level implementation. This also includes taking an already pre-specified feature idea and making it more relevant so that the engineering team can implement it.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has farmed before in an organic, small scale setting but also has experience in SaaS software creation and modern software development practices.
Product Manager (SaaS Software Creation)
Depending on your experience, compensation can range 50k-200k annual salary per year. As we grow, compensation can grow.
Remote | Tend | Part or Full time
Who you are
• Experienced with technical Integrations with other SaaS platforms (QuickBooks)
• You know JIRA, Confluence, Sketch, and Balsamiq
• Experienced with offshore dev teams
• You have small Scale farming experience
What you will do
• Represent the customer (be a proxy) within the development process
• Validate the feature and its detailed design with a set of existing customers
• Articulate and defend the feature vision and its value proposition to stakeholders
• Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics
• Maintain and prioritize the feature backlog
• Track releases
• Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives
• Support the development team with any questions they may have
• Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
• UX Design Skill (Sketch…etc) – mockups
• Work with product veterans/specialist to flush out ideas
Tend is an equal opportunity employer
Tend is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.