Farm Service Agency
As a County Program Technician, you will be:
- Carrying out office activities and functions pertaining to one or more of the program areas administered in the county.
- Interpreting and explaining procedures, program regulations and forms to producers and other agency personnel.
- Utilizing various web-based software applications to maintain producer data and processing automated forms.
- Using a high degree of initiative and judgment in planning and carrying out assigned tasks and resolving problems encountered.
- Successful applicants must be reliable, have a professional attitude and enjoy working with the public.
- Bi-lingual skills will also be taken into consideration.
How to Apply:
To apply, copy & paste this url link for the application:
After filling out the application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions you can call the Hollister FSA office directly:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com