Hoes Down Harvest Festival 2023
October 7 @ 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
The Hoes Down Harvest Festival is dedicated to honoring and promoting the knowledge of agricultural arts and sustainable rural living through inspiration and education. Our goals extend beyond the weekend of fun and education. For over 30 years, the Hoes Down has generated valuable resources for local and statewide organizations working on projects which benefit sustainable agriculture and rural communities.
The 2023 Hoes Down program includes:
- Live music all day
- Local and delicious organic food options (see the full menu here!)
- Workshops: Learn about organic fruit trees, grass-fed beef, cow milking, herbs and flowers, pest control, sheep shearing, small farm equipment and more… some workshops available in Spanish!
- Scheduled walking tours of Full Belly Farm
- Children’s area with crafts, games, and more
- Farmers and Crafts Market with local vendors of handmade gifts
- Silent auction with unique items from local farms and artisans