E-Commerce for the small farm features the experiences of two farmers with using Shopify.
- Learn how e-commerce supports with marketing and sales
- Gain basic understanding of e-commerce platforms
- E-commerce adventures from the field: Learn from two CA farms on adapting new platforms during the Covid pandemic
- Learn about CAFF’s new Tech Hub & existing resources
This webinar took place as part of the 2021 California Small Farm Conference, a production of Community Alliance with Family Farmers (CAFF).
- Jennifer Reichardt, Liberty Ducks
- Sean Kelley, Marketing Manager at The Ecology Center
- Elizabeth Vaughan, CAFF’s Farm-to-Market Tech Hub
FAQ document from workshop.