How does it work?
- Farmers must apply for the scholarship program each year
- Scholarship recipients will be selected based on a set of criteria and notified of their award
- The total cost of working with Ellen Rawley Creative & Strategy, Inc. is $7,000. The scholarship provides $4,500 toward the cost of working with Ellen Rawley Creative & Strategy, Inc. Recipients are responsible for paying the remaining $2,500
What is included in the cost?
- 4 working meetings to keep the grant proposal process on task
- Analysis of your product and project
- Recommended strategy for growth through the VAPG including projected COGS, production quantities, and income
- Market research for strengthening grant arguments
- Budget creation
- Letters of commitment to send for signature
- Support as growers collect needed documentation (budget valuation, letters of support, etc.) and signing up for SAM/UEI
- Preparation of a final VAPG application for growers to submit