Website Pomponio Ranch
Pasture-raised, pasture-finished livestock on the CA coast
Are you looking to join a team that is passionate about sustainability and locally-raised products? Do you love interacting with people and have a knack for sales? Look no further! Pomponio Ranch Meat is seeking a Sales Associate to join our team. Your mission will be to promote and sell our delicious products. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of selling our awesome products. If you have a sales personality, a good vibe working with customers, and have a flexible work schedule and can work weekends, we want to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join the Pomponio Ranch Meat team!
Benefits for Full-Time Employees: Monthly Housing Stipend, Fuel Benefit, Cell Phone Reimbursement, Health Benefits & 401k
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Promote and sell products through various channels, including Farmer’s Markets pop up and outside sales events
- Manage current and develop new relationships & strategies for sale of products
- Responsible for all logistics for the sale of products through the various channels, e.g., Farmer’s market setup/breakdown, deliveries, transportation maintenance, inventory, etc.
- Reconciliation of sales and handling all relevant financial transactions.
- Miscellaneous ranch work as needed
- Experience in retail sales and excellent customer service
- Belief in sustainability, farm-to-table, and locally raised products.
- Familiarity with market regulations and health and safety guidelines, including USDA and CDFA requirements
- Must have a flexible work schedule, including the ability and willingness to work weekends and early mornings and the ability to tolerate all weather conditions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and work well with minimal supervision while upholding team values, policies, and safety regulations
- Physical requirements:
- Ability to work outdoors on uneven, slippery terrain in varying weather conditions with dust and allergens
- Ability to twist, bend, kneel, climb and use hand tools as necessary
- Must be able to lift approximately 75 – 100 lbs.
- Ability to adhere to the organization’s policies, procedures and regulations
- Ability to adapt to changes throughout the day
To apply, please submit an application at this site. We can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit pomponio.bamboohr.com.